- 2 pounds chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1½ cups buffalo sauce
- 3 green onions
- salt and pepper
- 48 wonton wrappers
- water for sealing wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup chicken stock
- Combine first four ingredients (through salt and pepper) in a large bowl. Place 1 tablespoon of buffalo chicken mixture into the center of a wonton wrapper. Brush water along all edges of wonton wrapper for sealing. Bring two corners of wrapper together in a point and then seal edges of wrapper closed. Form filled wrapper into a crescent at the bottom to help the potsticker stand during and after cooking. Place on a baking sheet covered with a damp towel to prevent wrappers from drying out before cooking.
- Add olive oil to the bottom of a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat. Add 10-12 wrappers to the skillet at a time and cook for two minutes. Then, pour chicken stock into skillet and cover with a lid. Allow to cook for two more minutes.
- Remove lid and remove potstickers from skillet. Place onto a baking sheet and keep warm in a 225 degree oven until all potstickers are ready to serve.