1/2 cup no-salt-added ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 8 (1.3-ounce) sliders mini buns (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 8 bread-and-butter pickle chips
- 1. Combine first 10 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer; cook 3 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally. Add chicken to ketchup mixture; stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly heated.
- 2. Spoon 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on bottom half of each bun; top each with 1 pickle chip and top half of bun.