1 pound Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 whole Egg White
1 Tablespoon Water
1-½ cup Cornflakes,crushed
2 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese
¼ teaspoons Italian Seasoning
¼ teaspoons Paprkia
1 dash Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or line the bottom with foil and place a cookie rack on top and spray with cooking spray, set aside
- In a shallow bowl add egg whites and water
- In another shallow bowl add cornflakes, cheese, and seasonings, stir until combined
- Cut chicken breasts horizontally and then cut into strips.
- Dredge the chicken in egg whites, then dip into cornflake mixture. Place on baking sheet. Do the same for all the chicken.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serving Size: 2.5 pieces each (I got 10 tenders total)
- Calories per serving (4 oz): 170, Fat: 2.4, Cholesterol: 66, Sodium: 215, Potassium: 13, Carbs: 9.8, Fiber: 0, Sugar: .08, Protein: 28.5