Nutella Ravioli Cookies
1 (18 ounce) package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough(for the time challenged)
18 ounces fresh sugar cookie dough-this is what I used(if you need a recipe look at mycircus cookies)
1/2 cup Nutella spread
3 TBSP white chocolate chips
3 TBSP chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Roll out cookie dough to about a 1/4 inch
3. Using a cookie cutter or a glass dipped in flour, cut out rounds. (I used a 2 3/4 inch round cookie cutter.).
4. Using a piping bag or plastic bag with the end snipped off, pipe about 1/2 teaspoon of Nutella into the center of each round.
5. Fold rounds over to create half moon shapes and gently seal edges.
6. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 9-10 minutes.
7. Remove to racks and cool completely.
8. When cookies are completely cooled, melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute.).
9. Remove and using a fork, drizzle chocolate over cookies.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 with white chocolate chips.
THIS RECIPE COMES FROM MY NEIGHBOR WHO MADE THESE FOR YEARS BUT THIS WOMAN WOULD LIKE CREDIT SO LET’S ALL GIVE HER SOME. So these cookies came from Herewhere my neighbor must have stolen it from even though she has been making them longer than what the recipe is dated.
All text (which is not recipes, it’s my writing) and images on this site have ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright (c) 2006 by Peabody Rudd.